Watch this Facebook page to stay in touch about trapping in NH and What you Can do – NH Citizens Against Recreational Trapping.
To get a good bill to prohibit trapping in NH it is important to learn as much as we can about trapping and about the legislative process.
- About the legislative process http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/misc/legprocess.html
- Best Management Practices http://www.fishwildlife.org/files/Introduction_BMPs.pdf
- AVMA euthanasia guidelines https://www.avma.org/KB/Policies/Documents/euthanasia.pdf
- NH Harvest Reports http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/hunting/harvest-summary.html
- NH Trapping Regulations http://www.eregulations.com/newhampshire/hunting/furbearer-trapping/
Read What They are Saying
Trap Use, Furbearers Trapped, and Trapper Characteristics in the United States In 2015 http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/hunting/documents/afwa-trap-use-report.pdf